Pictures coming soon.
↓ scroll down ↓
Pictures coming soon.
First time shooting with a horse today.
Unbelieveably cold outside in the forest.
Take a look at the pictures here.
Thank you to everyone who was there. I hope I will do an exhibition near Nuremberg soon.
So If anyone wants to have printed pictures for their shop or workplace etc. Message me !
Unfortunately I had to leave my camera at the entrance.
Since yesterday I have a second instagram account where all my work can be seen.
FOLLOW @ajbrooksphotography !
Finally I uploaded almost all pictures from my amsterdam trip.
You can have a look at them here.
more coming soon.
I had a great time in Amsterdam. The city is full of friendly and enormous beautiful people.
Some advices for Amsterdam:
1. Look more than once when you cross the street- otherwise you will be killed by crazy fast biking people or trams ( they have priority in traffic- otherwise you wil also be killed )
2. Do not try to travel without paying for the ticket- it definitely won’t work.
3. Better rent a bike - this is cheaper, faster and less danger to life.
4. You will smell coffeeshops before you see them.
5. If you do not want to go to a typical coffeSHOP - visit a so called coffeHUIS instead (entrance at the coffeeshops is 18+ and no alcohol will be sold there)
6. Speaking english is always the best. Although you can understand Dutch very well - do not try to speak German- it will be confusing.
In Amsterdam I thought so much about starting a travelling blog, but I am not quite sure if this would work because of the less time I have. What do you think ?
I took a lot of black and white pictures. I will put them together and upload them on Wednesday or Thursday when I am in Hagen, North Germany.
I maybe also have an option to do an exhibition if it works.
Today I will fly to Amsterdam for a couple of days. I am so excited to get to know the city, the people and the lifestyle there. I am also looking forward to live on the beautiful houseboat we booked. I’ve never lived on a boat so far and it is also my first time in the Netherlands. I hope I will find some beautiful places and have a great time with many ‘adventures’.
My aims for this journey are to photograph special people for my “strangers” series, to meet people, to hear stories, to see things and to get to know the Amsterdam-lifestyle.
I am also quite happy that the camera- gear I ordered from Amazon just arrived right in time so I could take it with me.
I hope I will be back soon with a SD-card full of amazing pictures.
Btw, If anyone is in Amsterdam right now- message me !
You can find the pictures of today here.
On Sunday I will be arranged as a photographer at the Holi Festival in Ansbach .